Friday, July 29, 2005

Pica gossip for Club Curri...

This has been stewing around in the back of my mind for a week or so, but I keep forgetting about it when I get to my computer...today I made a note for myself because I know some of you are anxious for any good gossip...especially related to the Pica - so this is for the Club Curri Crew.

So, it is now re-rumored (since it was rumored at first in January) that Marcos closed/sold/bailed out of the Pica because he was indeed losing money. Would that have anything to do with Kevin and Heiner running the show on a daily basis? I imagine he was losing $$ on Kevin's special potions...but maybe it's just that we didn't order enough french fries!

Marcos has gone bankrupt, or nearly. He sold his SUV for a Nissan something or other. He left his wife (or she left him?) and moved into an apartment (well, his location has always been unknown, so that's not that exciting...wait, wait....here's the exciting part!) WITH HEINER'S SISTER! Yes, Heiner's little sister (how little, we're not sure...younger than Heiner..but then again how old is he? Anyway, she's tiny and blond...so I'd say somewhere between 18 and 24, probably closer to 18) is now with Marcos. Very weird. Sort of disturbing. And excellent gossip.

Ok, that's it. Nothing else exciting is going on.

Happy weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES. that's crazy. thanks for the gossip. i pick blueberries now and do stuff with the bugs. blah blah. i have officially gone insane. hope all is well. ciao. steep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home