Thursday, July 21, 2005


Highlights of this week:

1. Abbey's here
2. Got an email from Steph today! I miss you, Steph (the church picture - stolen from Pat, my old Spanish class buddy - is in honor of you!)
3. Abbey's here and we bought earrings
4. Have eaten lots of bagels...yummy
5. Abbey's here and we're going to a volcano this weekend
6. Finished my UK visa application - they might even let me into the country
7. Am finally going to buy my new laptop...any day now
8. Am wearing HUGE hoop earrings that Abbey picked out...Good thing my little sister is so cool and fashion conscious.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I made the blog! Miss you too Cait - thanks for the email back. Come back to the states soon so we can FINALLY finish the S&TC DVD's! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home